Thursday 12 June 2014

VLOG Attempt 1

So, I've not been very active with my online 'diary' or presence (unless its Facebook or Twitter)... Though I have written - or half written a few entries - but have not got round to posting them ... Yet. 

Whats news - well Hunter is now 7 - time flies doesn't it?!? I have 3 more semesters before I graduate, seems like this degree is taking forever, but the learning and challenges are always good to reflect on,  even if they seem painful at the time. I head to Europe in 13 days; first stop Netherlands to meet more of the AssistiveWare team, and do a small presentation for them. Then 5 days R&R in Paris - my 2 must do things there are a burlesque show (of course) and, to put 3 locks on Locke Bridge. From there I head to Lisbon for ISAAC2014 where I am running my first solo (or longest) pre-conference workshop on Intimacy &AAC. I am also doing a visual presentation titles "pictures of you & Me: changing perceptions of a 'traditional family'". 

Life is fun, and hectic as usual, but recently I was inspired to make this VLOG - the quality isn't great - but I thought I would share it here. 

I will be doing 31 days of selfies on my instagram account to capture my adventures through Europe just for a bit of fun; and hope to get time to journal about my experiences which I will share on here (if I don't keep forgetting my passwords). I need to have more brain purges onto paper - so this is the (only) second, of hopefully many more blogs over the next months and years. 


anyway, enjoy the 'VLOG' and as always, be happy, stay positive, and enjoy life!!


With love,

Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment